ENIVA (Energy and Climate Change Foundation) was founded by Prof. Dr. Volkan Ş. Ediger, Av. Murat Yazıcı, Mr. Rıfat Sinan Erer, Dr. Rıza Kadılar, Mr. Orhan Duran, Mr. Haluk Aydemir, and Mr. Seyfettin Türkekul on April 27, 2010 in Ankara with the purpose of performing research and development (R&D), education, and public awareness activities to improve productivity in various energy processes, including exploration, production, transportation, and consumption of energy sources as well as protecting environment and preventing climate change while putting the outcomes of these activities into practice.
Board of Trustees "In alphabetical order"
- Haluk Aydemir, Opalit Ltd.
- Nusret Cömert, Shell
- Orhan Duran, Genel Enerji
- Prof. Dr. Volkan Ş. Ediger, Kadir Has University
- Rıza Kadılar, Ph.D., Natixis Pramex International
- Elif Fatma Bedia Karagözoğlu, Yazıcı Law Office
- Bilge Müftüoğlu, Yazıcı Law Office
- Uygar Özesmi, Ph.D., change.org
- Murat Yazıcı, Yazıcı Law Office
- Arif İsmet Yetkin, Yetkin Law Office